Most people have experienced back pain sometime in their life. The causes of back pain are numerous; some are self-inflicted due to a lifetime of bad habits. Other back pain causes include accidents, muscle strains, and sports injuries. Although the causes may be different, most often they share the same symptoms.
The symptoms for back pain are:
- Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine, from the base of the neck to the hips.
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back — especially after lifting heavy objects or engaging in other strenuous activity.
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods.
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calf and toes.
- Inability to stand straight without having severe muscle spasms in the low back.
For more information about Advanced Pain Management of Indiana and the treatments we offer call (765) 643-8781.
We are currently accepting new patients. Call to schedule an appointment today!
Call Us Today!
Appointments Within 48 Hrs
Anderson based Advanced Pain Management of Indiana offers alternative treatments to classic pharmacotherapy and surgery. Our clinic includes practitioners from multiple disciplines ranging from physical therapy to chiropractic manipulation to pain management anesthesiology. With this interdisciplinary approach, we are able to treat the root cause of the problem, and not just the symptoms. You do not have to live with pain; there is a solution. Call and schedule an appointment today.